Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Who has Polly?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member heidiabigail's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2005
    Posts
    688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am asking for Polly for Christmas. I remember a few reviews of Polly not fitting well into the cradle, but besides that are there any comments about Polly? She looks wicked cute to me, and about the right size . . .

  2. #2
    Inactive Member dianasmama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2004
    Posts
    1,086
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think Santa is bringing her....so I can't post any official reviews till after Christmas! [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Laurie

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Homemommie's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 30th, 2005
    Posts
    501
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We have her. I think she's precious! Yes it is a tight fit but once you kinda squish her legs a bit and put the blanket over her then no one notices. VERY CUTE!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member jlogemann17's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    483
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We have her. My daughter's first comment was that the cradle was smaller than she thought it would be. I was afraid maybe she was not happy with it, and offered to return it and get her something else- she said, "Oh, NOOOO!" I think it just wasn't what she was expecting at first, but once she realized that was the size it was, and was okay with it, she LOVED it!
    Jo

  5. #5
    Inactive Member auri's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 28th, 2004
    Posts
    543
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Polly and her cradle are terrific. I was surprised and pleased by the quality, and I think Polly fits just fine.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member TrvlLin's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31st, 2005
    Posts
    53
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Polly is kind of big in proportion to the 18" dolls, but I think she is adorable anyway. If she had been made a bit smaller, she would have fit into the cradle better (like in the Felicity movie) and been more the correct size for a newborn. The cradle is very sweet and looks so cute next to the Windsor chair. I can just see Felicity sitting there working on her sampler and rocking the cradle from time to time! Lin

  7. #7
    Inactive Member mominindianapolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 19th, 2005
    Posts
    102
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We have Polly. She doesn't really fit down into the cradle laying flat real well - but if you try some different things you can find a workable "pose". She is so cute. We like her a lot.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Lissiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 13th, 2004
    Posts
    161
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've got to agree with the consensus here. Polly is ADORABLE! Honestly she's a mini bitty baby. The cradle, while it would be perfect if it were about 1" longer, is great quality and very pretty. The baby fits in it, and you really only notice the size problem when you take her in and out of it. I'd give this an A-. My daughter really loves it, and it's a worthwhile purchase! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •